Invitation to Tender: Airlines Intelligence Software Solution
On behalf of the Government of the Cayman Islands, the Department of Tourism (CIDOT) invites tenders for the provision of providing licensed access to Airline Intelligence Software Solution for the Cayman Islands Department of Tourism (CIDOT).
Submissions to provide bid proposals for providing licensed access to Airline Intelligence Software Solution for the CIDOT should demonstrate the following capabilities:
- 8-10 years of related experience.
- Demonstrated experience in aviation intelligence.
- Experience and understanding of the aviation industry and DMO's.
- Demonstrated capabilities and understanding of the international travel and tourism industry.
- High level of commitment to client service in terms of quality, thoroughness of strategic approach and follow through.
- Existing and effective planning and cost control mechanisms.
- Proven track record through key success indicators and results with other client accounts.
- Demonstrated capabilities in strategic relations with a proven, results-oriented approach.
- Proven methodology for measurement/ROI.
- Strong intelligence gathering capabilities.
Interested parties should obtain and download the full invitation to tender document by filling out a brief form here.
All proposals should be emailed to email@example.com. The deadline for receipt of proposals is 5:00 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, 2 November 2016. Submissions received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Any questions regarding the tender information or the preparation of the submission can be sent to: Casandra Morris, E-Business & Market Research Manager via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any tender clarification that may take place shall not be considered a tender negotiation but shall be deemed a clarification in areas of uncertainty with the tender submission; any tender clarifications, brought to the attention of the identified contact, above, must be submitted in writing at the earliest opportunity and well before the date for the return of the tender. Queries will only be accepted between 17 October – 31 October 2016 at 5:00 p.m. (CST).