Cayman Airways Week Ticket Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Please read these rules before entering the Sweepstakes. By entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements set forth below.
- Eligibility. Participation in the Cayman Airways Anniversary Ticket Giveaway ticket drawing ("Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (& DC), who are age 18 or over. Void elsewhere and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Cayman Islands Department of Tourism ("Sponsor"), its affiliates, partners, advertising and promotions agencies, and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. All federal, state and/or local rules and regulations apply.
- How to Enter. Visit http://www.caymanislands.ky/caymanairwaysweek.aspx and fill in the required entry information, including full name, zip code, and email address. Once your entry form is complete, and all required information is entered and ticked, you must read and agree to the Official Rules, and click the "submit" button. Only fully completed entries are eligible.
All entrants must have a valid email address. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, misdirected, or technically corrupted entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
- Start/End Dates. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 pm Eastern Time ("ET") on March 11, 2013 and ends at 4:00 pm ET on March 15, 2013 ("Sweepstakes Period").
- Random Drawing/Odds. One winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on or about March 15, 2013. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- Prizes: Winner will receive two (2) round-trip tickets on Cayman Airways. Tickets are valid only for coach travel to and from Cayman Airways' US gateway cities including Dallas /Fort Worth, New York City, Chicago, Washington D.C., Tampa, and Miami. Winner must arrange, at winner's own expense, his/her and guest's travel from winner's residence to and from a US gateway airport in order to redeem the prize.
All travel must take place prior to March 15, 2014 or prize will be forfeited. Travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure (or the child of winner) and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. Winner and guest are solely responsible for obtaining any required travel documents and travel insurance. Prize does not provide accommodations, meals and/or spending money; all extras are at winner's own expense. Travel must be roundtrip and is subject to availability. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the prize description above, including but not limited to, accommodations, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Prize value is estimated at one thousand one hundred dollars ($1100). Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. All taxes and unspecified expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Notification. Winner will be notified by email or mail and may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days of prize notification. If winner cannot be contacted, if any prize is returned as undeliverable, or in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected, time permitting. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one prize per person or household.
- License/Usage. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. By entering, entrants agree to the use of their names, likenesses, biographical information, and/or statements for purposes of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Release. By participating, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and Sweepstakes partners, and each of their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Neither Sponsor nor its affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, divisions nor related companies are responsible for any damages, taxes, or expenses that winners might incur as a result of this Sweepstakes or receipt of prize. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way, may be disqualified.
- Additional Terms. In case of dispute as to identity of entrant, Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any attempted form of entry other than as set forth above is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and Sweepstakes and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one's ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In case of termination, Sponsor will select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- List of Winners. To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by May 15, 2013 to: Cayman Islands Department of Tourism, Empire State Building, 350 Fifth Avenue, Suite 2720, New York, New York 10118
- Sponsor. Cayman Islands Department of Tourism, Empire State Building, 350 Fifth Avenue, Suite 2720, New York, New York 10118