On behalf of the Government of the Cayman Islands, the Department of Tourism (CIDOT) invites tenders for the provision of creative design for the Cayman Islands Department of Tourism (CIDOT) local tourism website www.ourcayman.ky.
Submissions to provide bid proposals for design creative for the CIDOT local tourism website should demonstrate the following capabilities:
- 8-10 years of related website design experience.
- Demonstrated experience in website design.
- Experience and understanding of the Cayman Islands tourism industry, community and culture.
- Demonstrated capabilities and understanding of the international travel and tourism industry.
- High level of commitment to client service in terms of quality, thoroughness of strategic approach and follow through.
- Existing and effective planning and cost control mechanisms.
- Proven track record through key success indicators and results with other client accounts.
- Demonstrated strong background in digital media solutions / online platform.
- Demonstrated capabilities in strategic relations with a proven, results-oriented approach.
- Ability to conceptualise and deliver broad ideas designed to inform and influence opinion formers within the local tourism market industry and technical users.
- Proven methodology for measurement/ROI.
- Strong intelligence gathering capabilities.
- Demonstrated existing relationships with key members of the travel/ online/ digital industry.
Interested parties should obtain and download the full invitation to tender document by filling out a brief form here.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER FORM
The deadline for receipt of proposals is 5:00 p.m. (CST) on Friday 14 October 2016. Submissions received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Any questions regarding the tender information or the preparation of the submission can be sent to: Casandra Morris, E-Business & Market Research Manager via email email@example.com
Any tender clarification that may take place shall not be considered a tender negotiation but shall be deemed a clarification in areas of uncertainty with the tender submission; any tender clarifications, brought to the attention of the identified contact, above, must be submitted in writing at the earliest opportunity and well before the date for the return of the tender. Queries will only be accepted between 29 September – 12 October 2016 at 5:00 p.m. (CST).