Canadian Advertising,Media Planning and Buying & Purchasing
On behalf of the Government of the Cayman Islands, the Cayman Islands Department of Tourism (CIDOT) invites eligible agencies to submit their proposal to provide marketing and advertising services for the CIDOT in support of their Canadian marketing initiatives, covering all mediums and marketing communication channels. Our objective is to ascertain your experience, expertise and compatibility with the Cayman Islands destination and CIDOT’s strategic objectives.
Any person interested in or who has the necessary experience for this position should download the RFP document by visiting the link below.
Submissions to provide bid proposals should demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Demonstrated experience in advertising communications within the core geographical targets in Canada
- Relevant experience and understanding of Cayman’s tourism industry
- Demonstrated capabilities and understanding of the international travel and tourism industry, including air travel, hotels, and destination management companies (DMCs), etc.
- High level of commitment to client service in terms of quality, thoroughness of strategic approach and follow through
- Ability to establish strong rapport with representatives of the Cayman Islands Government tourism staff and other programme stakeholders (e.g., private sector, industry associations, etc.)
- Existing and effective planning and cost control mechanisms
- Forward thinkers in terms of marketing and consumer trends
- Proven track record through key success indicators and results with other client accounts
- Demonstrated strong background in digital media solutions
All proposals should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for receipt of proposals is 5pm (CST) on Wednesday 3 May 2017. Submissions received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Any clarification of proposal content can be directed in writing (via e-mail) to Oneisha Richards at email@example.com
Any tender clarification that may take place shall not be considered a tender negotiation but shall be deemed a clarification in areas of uncertainty with the tender submission; any tender clarifications, brought to the attend of the identified contact, above, must be submitted in writing at the earliest opportunity and well before the date for the return of the tender. Queries will only be accepted between 4 – 14 April 2017 at 5:00p.m. (CST).