On behalf of the Government of the Cayman Islands, the Department of Tourism (CIDOT) invites tenders for the provision of consulting services to the Cayman Islands Department of Tourism (CIDOT) in the development of a Latin America business strategy to promote tourism to the Cayman Islands.
Proposals should demonstrate the following capabilities:
• Demonstrated experience in advertising communications within the core geographical territories of Brazil and Argentina and also the ability to integrate activity into secondary emerging markets
• Relevant understanding of the Cayman Islands tourism industry
• Demonstrated capabilities and understanding of the international travel and tourism industry, including air travel, hotels and destination management companies (DMCs), etc.
• Demonstrated capabilities in strategic media relations with a proven, results-oriented approach
• Ability to conceptualize and deliver broad marketing campaign programmes designed to inform and influence the travel planning and purchasing decisions of the following: couples, divers, affluent families and others with special interests such as soft adventure/ nature, culinary, events/festivals etc.
• Proven methodology for measurement/ROI of marketing investment – this may include research services such as media analysis and opinion former research
Interested parties should obtain and download the full invitation to tender document by filling out a brief form here.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER FORM
All proposals should be mailed to: CTC/16-17/DOT-LATAM-MAPR/029
Ground Floor, Treasury Department
Government Administration Building
133 Elgin Avenue
Grand Cayman, KY1-9000
The deadline for receipt of proposals is 4:00 p.m. (CST) on Friday 13 January 2017. Submissions received after the deadline will not be accepted. E-mail or fax submissions will not be accepted.
Any clarification of proposal content can be directed in writing (via e-mail) to Oneisha Richards and Annick Jackman at: firstname.lastname@example.org