Invitation to Tender: Search Engine Optimisation Consultant Services
On behalf of the Government of the Cayman Islands, the Department of Tourism (CIDOT) invites tenders for the provision of Search Engine Optimisation Consulting Services for the Cayman Islands Department of Tourism (CIDOT) websites.
Submissions to provide bid proposals for providing Search Engine Optimisation Consulting Services for the CIDOT websites, which should demonstrate the following capabilities:
- A strong understanding and proven track record of SEO/ SEM success.
- 8-10 years of related experience.
- Impeccable writing skills; a good command of the English language and the ability to communicate clearly (staff required to speak Spanish and Portuguese).
- Ability to work closely with CIDOT and its partners on a weekly basis; demonstrate the ability to work with multiple stakeholder groups.
- Sound understanding of the tourism industry.
- Ability to meet deadlines and pay attention to detail.
- High level of commitment to client service in terms of quality, thoroughness of strategic approach and follow through of project, timeliness and responsiveness.
Interested parties should obtain and download the full invitation to tender document by filling out a brief form here.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER FORM
All proposals should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org The deadline for receipt of proposals is 5:00 p.m. (CST) on Friday 16 December 2016. Submissions received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Any questions regarding the tender information or the preparation of the submission can be sent to: Casandra Morris, E-Business & Market Research Manager via email email@example.com.
Any tender clarification that may take place shall not be considered a tender negotiation but shall be deemed a clarification in areas of uncertainty with the tender submission; any tender clarifications, brought to the attention of the identified contact, above, must be submitted in writing at the earliest opportunity and well before the date for the return of the tender. Queries will only be accepted between 25 November – 9 December 2016 at 5:00 p.m. (CST).