CAYMAN ISLANDS PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO ENTER THE PROMOTION OR TO WIN THE PRIZE. THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. BY ENTERING FOR A CHANCE TO WIN YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. HOW TO ENTER: You can enter the Cayman Islands Promotion (“Promotion”) by completing the Cayman Islands Department of Tourism survey at i) the Grand Cayman Airport, ii) the Cayman Brac Airport, iii) the Little Cayman Airport, iv) the Grand Cayman Seaport, or v) by going to www.cisurvey.com or www.cisurveysisterislands.com to complete the survey (limit one (1) survey per person/email address). By entering, you agree to abide by these Official Rules and to receive notices from time to time of special offers from the Cayman Islands Department of Tourism (“Sponsor”) and Sponsor’s promotional partners by email or mail. You must fully complete the survey to be entered in the prize drawing.
2. ELIGIBILITY: You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to enter the Promotion. Residents of the Cayman Islands, as well as employees of Sponsor and affiliated Cayman Islands government agencies, are not eligible to enter this Promotion.
3. RANDOM DRAWING/ODDS: There will be a random drawing on or about January 30th of each year from all eligible entries received the previous year, to select one (1) winner, subject to verification. The winner will be contacted on or about February 1st to the email address provided at time of entry. If the winner cannot be reached within fifteen (15) days of this first notification attempt, or if any notification is returned as undeliverable, or if the winner rejects or cannot use the prize, or in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, such winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. No other compensation will be given the forfeiting winner. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received.
4. PRIZE (1): One (1) grand prize to be awarded. Grand Prize is:
• Two (2) round-trip economy class tickets on Cayman Airways from the Cayman Airways gateway airport nearest winner’s residence to the Cayman Islands.
Grand prize consists of airline tickets only. All other expenses or costs associated with and/or necessary for travel, including, but not limited to, government taxes and fees, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, airport fees, security fees, service or facility charges, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, personal charges at lodging, taxes, or other expenses, are the sole responsibility of winner. Exact dates, times, and terms for air travel to be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to availability. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. All travel must be completed by date determined by Sponsor, at its sole discretion, or prize will be forfeited. Once travel is booked, any penalties incurred as a result of changes to flights are the sole responsibility of winner. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and those set forth by airline carrier as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. Winner’s guest must travel on the same itinerary and at the same time as winner. Travel must be round-trip. Winner and guest are solely responsible for obtaining any required travel documents, including a valid passport where applicable, and travel insurance. Winner and guest must each execute a liability/publicity release prior to issuance of tickets. Travel restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, or certificates. Sponsor is not responsible for any penalty charges incurred as a result of changes to tickets that have been issued. Any such penalties incurred are the sole responsibility of winner. In the event a passport and/or visa is required and winner and/or winner’s guest does not have a valid passport, winner and/or guest has 60 days from date they are notified that they are a winner or guest to obtain a valid passport and/or visa, or winner will be disqualified and prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Prize is awarded “as is,” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied, by Sponsor. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. No substitution of prize by winner is allowed, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All national, state/provincial, and local taxes that may be owed as a result of receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of prize winner.
5. LICENSE AND RELEASE: Participation in the Promotion and acceptance of prize constitute winner’s and guest’s permission for Sponsor or its agents to photograph, film, and record winner and guest and to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, voice, biographical information, and/or any statements made by winner and guest regarding the Promotion or Sponsor for purposes of trade, publicity, or promotion without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating and/or accepting a prize, entrants, winner, and guest acknowledge and agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Sponsor’s advertising and promotional agencies, and their respective parent companies, agencies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors (“Released Parties”) from any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost, or expense whatsoever, including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury, and/or death that may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or possession, acceptance, and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity, including, but not limited to, any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, and merchandise delivery. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions, substitutions, or omissions whatsoever by any transportation companies or any other persons providing any services to winner, including any results thereof, such as changes in services or location necessitated by same. Sponsor is not responsible if any part of a Promotion prize cannot be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, or acts of terrorism. Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss or damage to personal belongings. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or who attempt to interfere with this Promotion in any way shall be disqualified. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of winning.
7. WINNER’S NAME: To obtain a list of past winners, send an email request, with the subject line “Cayman Islands DOT Survey Promotion Winner’s List”, to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All winner’s list requests must be received by March 1st.
8. SPONSOR: Cayman Islands Department of Tourism Government Administration Building, Box 134, 133 Elgin Avenue, Grand Cayman, KY1-9000, Cayman Islands.