On behalf of the Cayman Islands Government, the Department of Tourism (CIDOT) is seeking tenders for the provision of consulting services for the development of a new Sustainable Tourism Development Strategic Plan for the Cayman Islands.
The proposal should include:
1. Information about the consultancy firm and team members
2. Synopsis of relevant experience
3. Understanding of scope of work and consultancy objectives
4. Outline of project approach, strategy, and methodology
5. Activity time line details
6. Financial breakdown of costs
7. Any other relevant information
Criteria for selecting the successful tender will be on the following basis:
1. Understanding of scope of work and objectives
2. Project approach, strategy, and methodology
3. Relevant prior experience
4. Quality of consultancy team
5. Pricing of project
Interested parties can download the full invitation here: CI Tourism LAC Strategic Plan Study RFP.
The deadline for receipt of proposals is noon (12:00 pm) Central Standard Time on May 13th, 2016.
Please send any queries or clarifications regarding the invitation to tender by 4:00 pm Central Standard Time on May 10th to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.