On behalf of The Public Transport Board, the Cayman Islands Department of Tourism (CIDOT) in the capacity of Chairman of Public Transportation Board is seeking proposals for various consultants to provide services for the purpose of Taxi Fare Evaluation and Recommendation.
Contractor's Duties and Responsiblities
- The Agency will provide consulting services for the evaluation of existing taxi rates, with a focus on modernisation and rate standardisation of taxi fares, development and implementation of public transport service rates for PTB.
- The Agency will provide guidance, strategy recommendation, industry trends and data to the PTB.
Submissions for taxi fare evaluation & recommendation bids should demonstrate the
- The Agency and the Public Transport Board will work collaboratively on a plan outlining objectives and deliverables.
- The contractual term will be 2 - 3 months
- 8-10 years of relevant financial data analysis experience;
- Experience in research and data gathering to provide quantitative and qualitative data analysis on regional trends and international alternatives; o Demonstrated capabilities, understanding and proven experience with case study examples;
- Clear understanding of Grand Cayman geography as it relates to distance and cost factors involved with travel throughout the Island (by district);
- Strong knowledge of the operation of the taxi service business, seating capacity and cost factors for the stakeholders involved as it relates to families, tourist, cruise and airport transfers with luggage;
- An understanding of legislation requirements for implementation;
All proposals must be submitted via email and include the above-noted RFP reference number and title in the subject of the email.
The deadline for receipt of proposals is 5:00 p.m. CST on October 7, 2016. Submissions received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Submissions should be addressed to: Rosa Harris, Cayman Islands Department of Tourism, Government Administration Building, Box 134, 133 Elgin Avenue, Grand Cayman, KY1-9000 , Cayman Islands.
Any clarification of proposal content can be directed in writing (via e-mail) to Rosa Harris at: email@example.com.
Any tender clarification that may take place shall not be considered a tender negotiation but shall be deemed a clarification in areas of uncertainty with the tender submission; any tender clarifications, brought to the attention of the identified contact, above, must be submitted in writing at the earliest opportunity and well before the date for the return of the tender. Queries will only be accepted between (23-30 September 2016) by 5:00p.m. (CST).
Click Here To Complete Form
Once form is submitted, you will be emailed a link to download the Request For Proposal (RFP) document.