Invitation to Tender: Video Production Services
On behalf of the Government of the Cayman Islands, the Department of Tourism (CIDOT) invites tenders for the provision of Video Production Services for the Cayman Islands Department of Tourism (CIDOT).
Submissions to provide bid proposals for Video Production Services for the CIDOT should demonstrate the following capabilities:
- 5-8 years of related video production / story telling experience.
- Demonstrated experience in video services production.
- Experience and understanding of the Cayman Islands tourism industry.
- Demonstrated capabilities and understanding of the international travel and tourism industry.
- High level of commitment to client service in terms of quality, thoroughness of strategic approach and follow through.
- Existing and effective planning and cost control mechanisms.
- Proven track record through key success indicators and results with other client accounts.
- Demonstrated strong background in video production services.
- Demonstrated capabilities in strategic relations with a proven, results-oriented approach.
- Ability to conceptualise and deliver broad ideas designed to inform and influence the travel planning and purchasing decisions of the following: couples, divers, corporate incentive travel planners, destination wedding & honeymoon couples,affluent families and others with special interests such as soft adventure/nature,culinary, events/festivals etc. Also to inform and influence opinion formers within the global tourism market industry.
- Proven methodology for measurement/ROI.
- Demonstrated existing relationships with key members of the travel/tourism industry.
Interested parties should obtain and download the full invitation to tender document by filling out a brief form here.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER FORM
All proposals should be emailed to email@example.com.
The deadline for receipt of proposals is 5:00 p.m. (CST) on Friday 28 October 2016.
Submissions received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Any questions regarding the tender information or the preparation of the submission can be sent to:
Casandra Morris, E-Business & Market Research Manager via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any tender clarification that may take place shall not be considered a tender negotiation but shall be deemed a clarification in areas of uncertainty with the tender submission; any tender clarifications, brought to the attention of the identified contact, above, must be submitted in writing at the earliest opportunity and well before the date for the return of the tender. Queries will only be accepted between 12 October – 26 October 2016 at 5:00 p.m. (CST).